Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Evaluation question 4

Evaluaion Question 3
Who would be the audience for your media product ?
I have targeted my audience at young adults from the ages of 16-25, because teenagers develop what type of music they are in to at the age of 16 and older. Young adults/adults are more likely to buy my magazine because they are more likely to want to read about reviews and upcoming gigs. They have probably already experiences going to a gig/concert.

 Another reason I have targeted my audience at young adults is because 16 years old will have parents who are likely to pay for the magazine issues. My magazine is aimed at both male and females, and I think my magazine does this well as the front cover has a picture of a female which will attract males as well as females and the colours I have used colours which are very mutual and so they should appeal to both genders.

The social class for my will be B-D, my magazine it monthly but it is £2.99, quite expensive but social class C and D will be able to afford it. They would be people who are at college or university which is why my price is not too expensive, because when you are a student and young adults starting the world of work.

I think my target audience will share the same sort of social habits they are likely to dress the same, have the same interest which is why in my magazine i included exclusive interviews which I know would appeal to them, I also included when the latest gigs will happen, which will also appeal to my audience as they are likely to enjoy going to gigs and concerts.

No comments:

Post a Comment