Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Feedback for front cover













One of the improvments I got was 'I like the use of the colour scheme of red, grey, and white as it creates a sense of consistency in your magazine.
Possible improvements would be to make important text stand out e.g. 'Lois' possibly in a bigger font because she is the main artist of the magazine. Additionally, improve the text in your button e.g. make the text bigger or capitalise it. :D' I think that this is something i cann improve on, I could do this by making the 'Exclusive' smaller so that there is room for me to make 'Lois' bigger as she is the main focus and the audience needs to be drawn to her. I also think that I can make the button more interesting I can do this by adding an effect to the text inside the button. Another improvement I got was 'The font's here look inconsistent and I can't read "Lois reveals all" unless I focus. Try including an effect to make it stand out. (Bevell and Emboss I think) - Max ' however I do not agree with this as you have to show a variety of fonts on a front cover magazine and I have only used 3 fonts but they look different because i have changed the size and made it quite compacted together.

No comments:

Post a Comment