Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

feedback for contents page

One of the improvements I got was 'Positives about the contents page is that you have clearly divided you contents page up into sections which makes it easy for your reader to navigate to their desired page.
Possible improvements to be made on this page is to possibly include some information about what type of subscription your magazine offers and if your magazine is linked to any social networking sites. :D
- Sonia' I am going to act on this comment and include the subscription when i have fully completed the contents page as it is not completely finished. Another improvement that I got was 'The image looks effective faded because it still makes the text stand out,  but also fills up the page at the same time.
However i would maybe change the positioning of the second picture so its straight and add an effect to it with maybe more images aswell. Also you could add the twitter and facebook logos at the bottom of the page :) ' and I will do this as i think it looks quite plain and it needs other pictures so that the reader can read about other articles and they'll know who's in it by looking at the picture. I think that my contents page needs most work because I have not finished it properly, and I know I need to add more too it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment