Pages

Monday 2 April 2012

Evaluation question 7










Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product

Looking back at my preliminary task I think I have learnt lots of new Photoshop skills, and I have become much more confident with the software. I have been able to use skills where I can make my pictures look professional. I have also learnt new skills for my sell lines making them stand out better giving them a 3D effect and making them eye catching.

I have become more confident with experimenting with different tools and I have become more creative with Photoshop which has made my magazine stand out more, as my preliminary task magazine looks very boring and simple and I did not use a variety of text like I should do, however, i did in my music magazine and the different fonts I have used has made my magazine stand out and look good.

I also learnt how to surround my pictures with the sell lines, I found creating my contents page difficult however I think it has come out well. I had changed it three times as I did not know how to section it out well, or how i should fit the text around the image. Now i have sectioned out my text in different categories and I also used a large image, as well as small images so it doesn't look too boring and it shows some of the other articles which will appear in my magazine

Overall, i think my Photoshop skills have grown and you can see this by the outcome of my magazine as i think it has turned out good and looks professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment